[Debian-hebrew-common] Debian-Hebrew web site need revision

Shlomi Israel sijproject at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:19:09 UTC 2005

I will send it to svn, the moment I will figure out how to do it :) (this
weekend I guess).

I guess we can block that css property for non-Mozilla compliant browsers,
if it causes so much problems.

I've got another question, should we use static pages as we do now, or
should it be better to make a template of the design and menus, and insert
the text dynamicly (using simple text/html files)? this will make the
process of editing and adding new pages much easier, not to mention will
decrease the data duplication (can be a real pain. if we want to change,
lets say, the menu then we will need to update all the pages, which is not a
fun thing to do). Of course at the moment it is not such a big issue.

Shlomi Israel.