[Debian-hebrew-common] My impressions from debian-hebrew rc2

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:59:19 UTC 2005

From: Lior Kaplan <webmaster___guides.co.il>
To: Debian Hebrew <debian-hebrew-common at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:25:59 +0200
Subject: My impressions from debian-hebrew rc2
Hi,

1. The partition manager has "Erase the whole disk" as default. That can
lead to undesired result for new users (which might just hit enter to
that question).

2. During the second stage an error appears. Screen shot attached.

3. APT output has reversed Hebrew strings in it. I have #313283 open for
 this.

4. Got an error regarding lsof while installing the package. I really
don't know how gtk is related?

5. A few error message after installing the packages. (screen shot
attached).

6. I think we install too much locales (French, espanol/spanish).

7. Locales errors (screen shot attached).

I still didn't finish the second stage, but prefered to send what I have
till I can send a complete report.

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplanlior____gmail.com