[Debian-hebrew-common] user-he package - a few issues for discussion.

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 18:12:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

By the way, the current hebrew-setting script has a --enabled flag
that set everything to English interface, including setting the gnome
menu bar to the left.

If you do not want Hebrew in your interface all you have to do is run
the *current* hebrew-setting script with --enabled flag.

P.S.
user-he (like other user-XX packages) is a meta package, it is not a
package that install things, it just depend on other packages. The
hebrew-setting script is there just because there in no other logical
place to put it.

Kobi.