[Debian-hebrew-common] Re: Debian-Hebrew RC1

kobi zamir kobi_zamir at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 16:12:25 UTC 2005

Hi

> It would be, but what happens for a new user who has
> no free space? Or
> he has windows installed and wants to replace it?

I know some users that will be _very_ unhappy if the
installer will delete thair windows partition as it's
defaults m.o. ,if I did not notice what it was doing I
might have deleted some important files.

A new user will not understand that his disk is going
to be ereased, he will just press YES without reading
the warnings.

> I don't think that d-i knows how to resize an
> existing partition to free
> some space...

This is a real problem !

> But these are basic issues of d-i, we should stick
> to something that
> will work for most users.

Yes, but I do not think ereasing the first partition
as default is the right way to do it.

How did dovix solved it in ehad ? does he erease disks
by default ?

Kobi.