[Debian-hebrew-common] Automatic updates of website

Baruch Even baruch at ev-en.org
Sat Jul 30 11:18:22 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've setup commit notifications on the subversion repository to send
diffs to the debian-hebrew-package mailing list.

I also setup auto updating of the website for the commit messages, there
is no longer a need to go to the website and run the script to update it.

PLEASE, DO NOT CREATE NON-GROUP WRITABLE FILES IN THE htdocs DIRECTORY.
This will break this auto update system.

To ensure that such problems will not happen again,I ask that you add a
file ~/.bashrc to your alioth account and add the line:
umask 002

We should have only two directories to have files in, debian and files.

Kobi, please move ftp-attic into files and change it's permissions to be
 group writable.

Baruch