[Debian-hebrew-common] a package which includes Hebrew literature

Baruch Even baruch at ev-en.org
Wed Apr 19 22:11:44 UTC 2006

Lior Kaplan wrote:
> I saw http://linmagazine.co.il/book/open_book-20871
> and thought we can a package with Ben Yhuda's project poetry
> (http://benyehuda.org/) ?
>
> What do you think ?

What is the purpose of packaging the ben yehuda project? The Gutenberg
project is not being packaged. There is no agreement if the Linux
Journal issues should be packaged at all.

The way I see it the things we should package are either software or
software documentation for Debian.

No-one stops you from packaging it for local use in schools, maybe even
creating a repository for such data files. But I don't see a place for
such a package in Debian-Hebrew.

Baruch