[Debian-hebrew-common] Re: Hebrew OOo with gnome/KDE integration are a mess

Itai Seggev is+debian at cs.hmc.edu
Sun Jun 25 18:10:39 UTC 2006

OK, forgive my clueless now, but what exactly is the problem. After
comparing the new snapshot and the official build snapshot, I don't
really see any significant problem. The Debian snapshot has an extra
row of drawing buttons on the bottom (configurable), and some of the
buttons are hidden because the window is too narrow. But I don't see
anything actually wrong. What am I missing?

--
Itai

Itai Seggev, University of Mississippi, Department of Physics and Astronomy

In 1997 a group of programmers started writing a desktop environment
to fix a travesty they didn't create.  Their program promptly found
its way onto un*x systems everywhere. Today, still opposed by a
software monopolist, they survive as soldiers of fortune.  If you share
their vision, if you know you can help, and if you can connect to
internet, maybe you can join... the K-Team.