[Debian-hebrew-common] Subversion has the tar.gz for bidiui

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Sat Nov 4 07:42:13 CET 2006

Not sure I understand the reason, but I'll pass.

One comment, though:

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 08:45:52AM +0200, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> Not to mention that I find the concept of requiring an internet
> connection during build to be bad.

You generally need to run 'make get-orig-source' just once (for each new
release). It will download the tarball to the tarballs directory. You
can use any other method to get the .orig tarball there.

If you work with a remote SVN repository you need an internet connection
for pulling updates, don't you? (for 'svn update' itself).