[Debian-hebrew-common] LibHdate 1.4.11 Released

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 15:42:21 UTC 2008

Hello,

libhdate 1.4.11 released,

This version fixes some bugs noticed by Baruch Even debian wise,
update the pascal bindings (by Ido Kanner) and adds bindings to php
and ruby.

Ido also updated the pascal example and the example program now show
the sunrise/sunset times in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv-Jafa, Hifa, Rishon
Lezion, Ashdod, Be'er Sheva, Petach Tiqva, Netanya, Holon, B'ene
Beraq, Bat Yam, Ramat Gan, Ashqelon, Rehovot, Herzeliyya, Kfar Saba,
Hadera, Ra'anana, Lod and Ramla.

I'm playing with his program now, the sunset time is alright. I can't
check the stars time because of the clouds, I will give it the benefit
of the doubt :-)

Changelog:Lod
  * Add Ruby bindings
  * Add PHP bindings
  * Add GPL notice to the example files (Bug report: Baruch Even)
  * Add a patch to print todays date in hcal in bold (Patch: Patrik Nilsson)
  * Fix documentation of files and structs (Bug report: Baruch Even)
  * Update Swedish translation (Thanks: Patrik Nilsson)
  * Fix hdate_get_utc_sun_time_deg
      function only work in low altitudes (Bug report: Ido Kanner)
  * Update pascal bindings and examples (Patch: Ido Kanner)

Kobi