[Debian-hebrew-common] Debian Installer sublevel 3: Please update your translation

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sun Jun 15 06:07:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

In the last weeks, Debian Installer "sublevel 3" was changed, after the
release of D-I beta2.

As of now, only 13 languages are complete again, which is very few.

We expect translators to be more reactive, so it's likely that you missed
that change (some people in the list are generally very reactive).

Please do your best to update this translation. Remember that we are now
close to the final release of Debian and you should do your best to keep
Debian Installer translations as complete as possible all time long. Please
use http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/ or ask me to add you to the
automatic change notification system.

Thanks in advance,