[Debian-hebrew-common] Fwd: [Debian-hebrew-package] hocr bugfixing

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 05:42:15 UTC 2010

the main part of the bug reports are about sane-pygtk and not about libhocr

sane-pygtk is a sane front-end for using scanner much simpler then
xsane, skanlite
http://www.sane-project.org/sane-frontends.html
http://sane-pygtk.sourceforge.net/index.html

people with no interest in hebrew ocr install the hocr package to get
this utility.

can you separate the libhocr package to ?
a. libhocr - just the without the sane-pygtk parts
b. sane-pygtk - just the sane-pygtk utility

as i promised a few months ago i will incorporate the patches (?) this
(?) weekend to the
code in http://sane-pygtk.sourceforge.net.
i will probably remove the sane-pygtk parts from libhocr in the next
release (when that will happen :-) )

kobi