[Debian-hebrew-package] libhdate 1.4.4

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:53:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

A sure way not to find more bugs is not to look for them :-)
And I'm not going to look for more bugs in libhdate until next holiday.

I think (unless you/someone else find a BIG bug) you can pack ver.
1.4.6 for debian.

1.4.6 fixes some small things in 1.4.4: hebrew translation, hcal can
export diaspora holidays, update hcal man file, hcal html output is
now valid html 4.01 strict.

By,
Kobi.