[Debian-hebrew-package] Re: paps - A Pango to PostScript converter

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:25:40 UTC 2006

Just to remind you all,

I think paps should be in debian. it's a small package easy to
maintain, no real dependencies except pango. and it is very useful.

packages and source is in:
  http://debian-hebrew.alioth.debian.org/debian/incoming

By, Kobi

P.S.
why the packages are still in incoming and no automatically enter the
repository ?