[Debian-hebrew-package] Re: [FriBidi] fribidi and shaping arabic characters

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:08:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

> Nice.  Do you want to import it in fribidi CVS instead?
>
> For a long time I've been thinking about adding, what was it
> called, SWIG support.  Do you think that can generate the same
> quality of wrappers?

Nir is actively developing pyfribid now so I leave answering this to him,
My views are:
1. pyfribidi is hand crafted and is much more easy to use than an
automated bindings.
2. New versions of pyfribidi are out daily, i want it to enter fribidi
cvs but i think we should wait until it is more stable. Nir what do
you think ?

By,
Kobi.