[Debian-hebrew-package] REPRESENTATIVE INQUIRY!!!

Textile Company textilecompany1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 16:13:15 UTC 2006

*Dear Prospective Representative*,
*It is my pleasure to write you in respect of our Company Wujiang Wanlida
Textile Co., Ltd. *
 *Based No.6 The Third District Nanshan Road, Shengze, Wujiang City, Jiangsu
Province. China. We are experts in the sale of Textile  materials; we export
into the Canada/America/Mexico and parts Europe.*
 *We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of
getting our funds from our costumers in the Canada/America/Europe/Mexico as
well as making payments through you to us. Please if interested in
transacting business in view helpings us, so our clients could make payment
to you being a representative for us we will be very glad and compensations
will be given and as well as other benefits. *
 *Please contact us for more information. Subject to your satifaction, you
will deduct 10% of every transactions made through you for your services as
our Representative and if you want to work part time or full time depending
on your schedule as our representative in Canada/America/Europe/Mexico.
BELOW IS OUR COMPANY HEADQUARTER
Wujiang Wanlida Textile Co., Ltd.*
  * *
**

*Selected Products*
  *[image: Jacquard Fabric] *
*Jacquard Fabric* *[image: Cotton Satin] *
*Cotton Satin* *[image: Printed Satin] *
*Printed Satin* *[image: Twisted Satin] *
*Twisted Satin*
*(Click the orange-framed product pictures for 3 dimensional views.*
**
***            If interested forward information below to us .*

*1.FULL NAMES:                         2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
3.SEX:                                       4.AGE:
5.PHONE NUMBER:                    6.FAX NUMBER(IF ANY):
7.OCCUPATION :                         8.COMPANY NAME:
9.COMPANY ADDRESS:            10.NATIONALITY:
11.PRESENT COUNTRY:            12.STATE/PROVINCE:
13.Zip Code:
To this    chinatrade_ltd1 at yahoo.com.cn
<http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=chinatrade_ltd@telkom.net>
<http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=liuchan_004@yahoo.com.hk>
*
*Note. that no form of payment will be requested upfront in this endeavor.
On our receipt of the above details we shall forward to our customer/clients
to immediately contact you with the mode of payment.

Kindest Regards,
Mr. Fang Len*
*Company Directors.*
**