[Debian-hebrew-package] FROM FRANCESCA DIBIAGGIO.

f.dibiaggio1 at virgilio.it f.dibiaggio1 at virgilio.it
Fri Nov 24 11:46:17 UTC 2006

FROM FRANCESCA DIBIAGGIO.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
DEPARTMENT
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as
we bring to your notice, the results of the First Category draws of THE
MICROELEC LOTTO PROMO INT. We are happy to inform you that you have
emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our
promotional draws. The draws were being officially announced on the
20th of November, 2006.
Participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East and
Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e- mail
address, attached to winnining numbers 141911 consequently won in the
First Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of
500,000.00eur (Five hundred thousand euros), which is the winning
payout for Category A winners.This is from a total cash prize of
5,000,000.00 Million Euros shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky
winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now
deposited with the paying Bank.In your best interest to avoid mix up of
numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire
details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of
transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to
your account.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/nonparticipants of this
program.

Please contact your claims agent immediately for due
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated bank
account of your choice. You are advised to contact the agents by email,
phone or fax. Failure to do so may warrant disqualification.

NOTE:
For easy reference and identification, remember to quote your winning
numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent.
To file for your
claim, please contact the fiduciary agent with your winning numbers,
tel/fax numbers and full names.
MR. DEREK SHAW .
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
TEL: +31-616-719-501.
FAX: +31-847-256-450.
REPLY EMAIL: shawderek6 at excite.com
All winnings must be
notarized to complete the claim process, winners will be referred to a
Foreign Transfer Manager,to have their winnings notarized.

Congratulations once again from all our staff.

Sincerely Yours,
FRANCESCA DIBIAGGIO.
THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR