[Debian-hebrew-package] Please i really need your co-operation

beko larry bekolarry_bl at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 16:44:06 UTC 2006

Attn Pls,

      It  is with pleasure, honour and respect that I am bringing this business  proposal to you and with hope it will be for a mutual benefit to both  of us. I am optimistic you wont let down the trust and confidence I  will repose in you.

      I  am MR BEKO LARRY. One of branch director of Eco Bank in Accra  Ghana.During a routine audit of our Bank, we discovered a dormant  account of a foreign contractor who died aboard the Egyptian airline  boeing 747 that crashed on 31st October 1999 on its way from New-York  to Cairo Egypt. Since then nobody has applied or come forward with  claims to our Bank as a family, relation or friend to the affected  disaster victim.

      The  regulations of the Bank stipulates that any account that has not been  operational for a period of two years becomes automatically dormant.  Now the money of the affected foreign victim has been deposited into an  supense account of Eco Bank.I MR BEKO LARRY, needs your assistance by  presenting yourself to the bank or making a formal request through me  to Eco Bank as a  relation to the foreign contractor whose account is worth eleven point  one million u.s dollars ($11.01m) in a domiciliary account.

      This  money has been in his account for a period of more than ten years.I MR  BEKO LARRY, assure you of a risk free transaction if only you are  willing to help.

      As  soon as I get your reply I will proceed to give you all my contacts and  all necessary informations with regards to the account.Please your full  name, address, telephone are highly needed to enable me proceed the  preparation of the transfer with my contacts in the bank.

    NB:  Remember to keep this proposal secret and confidential because of my  position in the Bank. I assure you with my position and contacts in the  bank, this money will be lifted into your account hitch free.

  Regrads,
  Mr Beko Larry.