[Debian-hebrew-package] Attn: Please Read Very Carefully And Reply...ff

Mr.Hamilton Spectator. heinekenaward at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 26 09:56:10 UTC 2007

HEINEKEN BOTTLING COMPANY
#55 SCHOOL GATE PLACE,STAMFORD BRIDGE,
LONDON, SW1V 3DW. UNITED KINGDOM

"Heineken Light Champions" Promotion Notification.

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you of the Award of One Million Great Britain Pounds
Sterling (1,000,000 GBP) from Heineken Beer Company Promotions. This
promotional award is to raise the profile of Heineken beer consumers
males /females aged 18 to 85 in rural and urban centers to support the
spirit of Footballing.

Your Email Ref Number falls within our European booklet
representative'soffice in United Kingdom . In view of this, your award
of One Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling (1,000,000 GBP) will be released
to you
by our payment office in United Kingdom. Our United Kingdom Promotional
Officer will commence the process to facilitate the release of your
funds as soon as you contact him. Find the contact details below;

Mrs.Mary Sharon.
Heineken Beer Promotional Officer.
Email: heinekenaward at yahoo.de
Tel: +44-704-570-3460