[Debian-hebrew-package] In trust from Ray

snd2deen raydeen at onlinewithjohnow.net
Fri Apr 27 11:28:35 UTC 2007

In trust from Ray

I am Raymond Deen from sierra leone but residing in Cote d'Ivoire in Africa. It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum of $3,520,000 inherited from my father late Alh. Cecil Deen to your country for investment. I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust, relationship and confidence in you as i get to know you better.

So please i want to know if you will be of assistance but first i want to get to know you better. I am willing to offer you $352,000 usd for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money and investment, I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone # and address so that i can communicate with you at any time. I will be waiting for your response.

thanks
Raymond (skype ID: raysilv)