[Debian-hebrew-package] Prize Award Notification

BRITISH LOTTERY info_webnotice12 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 15 13:06:20 CET 2007

BRITISH LOTTERY
The Lottery Company
P.O Box 789
Harrogate HG1 2YR
*********************
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
*********************
Our Dear Winner,

We happily announce to you the draw (#909) of the BRITISH Lottery,
online Sweepstakes international program held on the 13th Feb
2007.Your e-mail address attached to e-ticket number: 56475600545 188
with Serial number5368/02 drew the lucky
(lotto)numbers:04-12-14-20-46-49-{24}.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly
from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted
from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodie that are
listed online.You have just won the sum of £500,000 (FIVE HUNDRED
HOUSAND,POUNDS STERLING ) from BRITISH LOTTERY on our 2007 new year
charity
bonanza.

We hereby urge you to claim the winning amount quickly as this is a
monthly lottery. Failure to claim your win will result into the
reversion of the fund to our following month.

You are therefore requested to contact immediately our Claims
Department below with the filled Verification Form.

Contact Person: Barr.Alfred Smith
Tel: +44-701-113-6731
Fax: +44-707-500-4805
Email: claims.fiduciaryagent01 at yahoo.co.uk

                 VERIFICATION FORM

1.FULL NAMES:__________________________________
2.ADDRESS:_____________________________________
3.SEX:__________
4.AGE:__________
5.MARITAL STATUS:___________________
6.OCCUPATION:_______________________
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:_____________________________
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:__________________________
9.LOTTO NUMBER:____________________ B.DRAW
NUMBER:______________
10.TICKET NUMBER:___________________
11.SERIAL NUMBER:__________________
12.AMOUNT WON:______________________
13.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL____________
14. COUNTRY________________________________

  CLAIMANT SIGNATORY DECLARATION
  ====================================

I ...HEREBY DECLARE THAT I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY FORM OF SETTLEMENT
FROM THE BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY NOR ANY MEMBER OF
MY FAMILY. I, THEREFORE, DECLARE THAT THE UK. NATIONAL PROMO ACTS ON MY
BEHALF IN THE PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF MY PRIZE AS INSTRUCTED BY ME.

Congratulations once again.

Regards,
MRS. SUSAN MOORE
Online coordinator