[Debian-hebrew-package] Re:INVESTMENT/PROPOSAL

WILLAMATERE willamatere28 at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:54:39 CET 2007

Dear Sir,
I am an international consultant, and right now i have a client, who is seriously interest in investing a substantial amount of money into your country\'s private sector, particularly in medium and small scale industrial sectors. But this is subjected to the availability of by- laws allowing for   foreign investment and unhindered after tax repatriation of profits.
My client needs an honest and prudent manager, who will for a commission, based   on binding agreement undertakes to manage and invest this fund on a chosen sector.
My client is willing to invest the sum of 45 millions USD in to this project , and he  also agreed to give you fifteen percent  commission , if you accept to undertakes this  you will be required to advise and suggest other lucrative project were we can also invest.
We are seriously intends working with you, if our proposal is acceptable to you, please contact us immediately for further details via this email address: willamatere at consultant.com
Best Regards
Willam Atere,
Willam International consultant