[Debian-hebrew-package] CONGTATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE LOTTO gamesonline11 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 11 15:43:53 CET 2007

THE FREE LOTTO COMPANY
The Free Lotto Sweepstakes,
PO Box 42
Peterborough PE3 8XH UNITED KINGDOM

Ref No: MELI-T/ 17- F044262312
Batch No:901/00319/HLP
Zonal Draw No: GMLA2-003
Grand Draw No: 12099

                                NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of your
selection as one of the five participants of the promotional Free Lotto
Sweepstakes held recently as part of our CHRISTMAS  BONANZA. You have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of (
£500.000.00(G.B.P). the value of the amount comes to ($917,956.00 USD)
Nine Hundred and
Seventeen thousand, Nine hundred and fifty-six United States Dollars.

We in the Free Lottery Sweepstakes is by this program,Launching our
model computer balloting lottery draws, developed and designed to
satisfy
the cravings of the ever-growing number of participants in our various
lottery programs. With funds accrued exclusively from previous draws,
payouts to all participants are guaranteed and will be transferred in
record time.

After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an initial database
of 300,000 emails all participants were selected through a computer
ballot system from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA
and
South America as part our International Promotions Program, which was
conducted in view of launching ourselves into the Sweepstakes Industry
Worldwide and zoning all participants by their respective continents
from across the globe, we produced an extensive list from which you
have
emerged as one of the participants of the Grand Draw In other to claim
your £500,000.00 prize, you will have to fill the form below and send
it back to us! for verification and then you will be informed on how
your Check for £500,000.00 will  be received by you.

                            PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

1. FULL NAMES:

2. ADDRESS:

3. SEX:

4. AGE:

5.MARITAL STATUS:

6.OCCUPATION:

7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:

8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:

9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF
COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL______________________

10.AMOUNT WON:

11.
COUNTRY_________________________________

Please you are adviced to complete the form and send back to us for
prompt collection. You are automatically disqualified if you are below
18
years of age.Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
participants will result to disqualification.

This E-mail message (including attachments, if any)is intended for the
contain Information that is privileged, proprietary,confidential and
exempted from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are notified that any dissemination,distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

To file for your claim, please contact our FIDUCIARY AGENT WITH THE
DETAILS BELOW:

NAME: Mr William Johnson
Email claimsagentdept_john1011 at yahoo.co.uk
+44-701-1121693