[Debian-hebrew-package] Thank You for the many people who offered to write my book on the Rabin Murder Cover Up

barrycha at gmail.com barrycha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 12:22:10 CET 2007

Hello Friends,

If one knows the history of the State of Israel the last 11 years, there is a tendency to think that people are just plain bad.
Surpringly 9 people actually offered to help me write the book:

The Rabin Murder
Uncovering the Coverup

As is very common, people will make the first contact, but to actually have the second contact made and the final deal signed takes a bit more effort.

To make the work easy I have actually put online the first 47,000 words of the rough draft
http://www.shimonperes.net/davidpage/davidpagefiles/the-rabin-cover-up.htm

and went into a bit more detail on how I got the Miriam Oren Video
http://www.shimonperes.net/davidpage/davidpagefiles/miriam-oren.htm

Hopefully, this will make it easier for someone to come forward to make a deal on writing the book.

Thanks so much for everyone's kindness,

David Rutstein
www.davidrutstein.com

With Blessings from Jerusalem,