[Debian-hebrew-package] MS-CAMELOT***WinnersAlert***[07/07]

MS-eLottery Board winnersalert at mscamlote.org
Wed Jul 4 03:31:53 UTC 2007

MICROSOFT CORPORATION
THE OAKROOM LOUNGE.
 PICCADILLY LONDON.
    W1B 0BH.
    ENGLAND.
Phone #:+447045731344

REF Nº:MS/2251256003/07
BATCH Nº:14/0017/1PD
                         WINNING NOTIFICATION
CONGRATULATIONS!
The Board and Management of MICROSOFT CORPORATION wishes to inform
you the results of the e-mail accounts ballot lottery international
programme held on Saturday, the 30th of June 2007, tagged "MS CAMELOT".
It is yet to be claimed and you are getting the final notification
as regards this.
This result is today released to you, your e-mail address attached
to ticket number 56475600545-188, with serial number 5368/02 drew
the lucky numbers 23,37,56 & 47 which subsequently won you the lottery
in the 2nd category.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of   £550,000.
00 (FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS STERLING) in cash
credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

 This is from a total cash prize of £5,500,000.00 shared amongst
ten (10)lucky winners in this category.
All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
World Wide Web through computer draw system and extracted from over
100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed
online.This promotion takes place bianually and this is the first
for the year 2007.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
and your winning/prize remitted to you.This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Europe
booklet representative's office in UK as indicated in your play coupon.
In view of this, your  £550,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND
BRITISH POUNDS STERLING) will be released to you by any of our payment
offices in Europe.

FILL OUT THE VERIFICATION/FUNDS RELEASE FORM AND SEND TO
Barr.Roodney Walter (Mr)
[fiduciaryagent at mscamlote.org] FOR PROCESSING.

FULL NAME:__________________________________
ADDRESS:_____________________________________________
_____________________________________ _______
POST CODE:__________________________________
STATE:__________________________________
COUNTRY________________________________
SEX:_______________
AGE:______
MARITAL STATUS:___________________
OCCUPATION:________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER:_____________________

Endeavour to quote your reference & batch numbers in your correspondence
with us and you are advised  not to expose your numbers to avoid
double claims and unwarranted abuse of this program or your winnings
will be void. Please be warned. To file for your claim, contact your
fiduciary agent: Barr. Roodney Walter(Mr.) via this email address:

                        [ fiduciaryagent at mscamlote.org  ]

Also send a copy to [ databasemscamlote at yahoo.com  ]  for duplication.
This is absolutely imperative.

Note that in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Should there be any change of address do inform your agent as soon
as possible.
ANYONE BELOW EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE CAN MAKE HIS/ HER CLAIM THROUGH
EITHER OF THE PARENTS.

Once again congratulations from MS e-Lottery Board.

Sincerely Yours
   Chris (Mr.)
International Relations Officer.

REPLY PATH:   fiduciaryagent at mscamlote.org     Barr.Roodney Walter (Mr)