[Debian-hebrew-package] Notification Of Bequest

notification.servicess at insightbb.com notification.servicess at insightbb.com
Sat Jul 7 05:52:41 UTC 2007

PRINCIPAL PARTNER
PETER GOLDSMITH & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM
17-18 Rex House Regent Street
London SW1Y  4PE,United Kingdom

Email:goldsmithesq1 at hotmail.com
Fax  :+(44)707 505 5831

Notification Of Bequest;
On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.David Peet.I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address stated on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. David Peet made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Seven Million
One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$7,100.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL. Engr. David Peet until his death was a  member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic &  Electrical Engineers.His great hilanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time.Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful,endeavor to get back to  me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.All response  should be made to my private email at:goldsmithesq1 at hotmail.com

I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

Yours in Service,
The Rt Hon The Lord Peter Goldsmith QC