[Debian-hebrew-package] WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

slotes1000 at aol.fr slotes1000 at aol.fr
Sat Jun 16 06:48:44 UTC 2007

Spanish
National Lottery

Spanish
Elgordo Online

Ref:
ITTL/34117HPG/GRCC

Draw No.:
2245

Category:
2B

Winning
Number: 08 15 30 31 34 43 40

Batch
Number: ATP/44863214257/3445328/563

Date: 16th
June, 2007.

?

WINNING
NOTIFICATION!!!

?

We
happily announce to you the draws of the inaugural International Promotional
Program (El Gordo Lottery of Spain), and held in Madrid, Spain on the 11th June
2007 in which you and five (5) others were selected as provisional winners
under draw No. 2245.

Due to a
mix up in some numbers and names, the results of the draw were withheld and
released today. For the purpose of security you are therefore strongly advised
to keep this award notification secret from public notice until your claim has
been processed and your prize money paid. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid duplicity of claims or misuse of this program by miscreants and
hackers. Thus, your prize award winning is confidential as our winners are at
liberty to remain completely anonymous until payment is effected to the
beneficiary. Our staffs are sworn to secrecy, so you will be the only one to
know what you have won.

?

All lucky
winners are allotted CLAIMS AGENTS who assists them in handling the process leading
to payment of their winnings to them. The CLAIMS AGENTS designated to process
your payment claims are AVANGARDE CONSULTS LIMITED, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
You are requested to kindly establish contact with your appointed claims agent
immediately with the following information-

?

'Your
e-mail address attached to ticket number: 08-04-33-38-BL-AU drew the lucky
numbers: 08 15 30 31 34 43 40, which subsequently won you the lottery in
Category 2B. All participants were selected randomly through a computer ballot
draw system and from 150,000 individuals as part of our international
promotions program conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas
entries. You have therefore been granted provisional approval to claim a total
sum of US$685,000.00 (Six Hundred and Eighty Five Thousand Dollars only) as
your winning prize'.

?

This is
from a total prize pool of US$3,998, 742.67 Dollars. All prize winnings are
paid by cash. NO PRIZES WILL BE REISSUED AFTER THE 25TH OF JUNE, 2007.

?

Alternatively,
you may simply quote your Draw, Reference and Winning numbers in your
correspondence with our designated agent

?

Therefore,
proceed to contact the under-listed institution by phone or email for your
application to be submitted and processed for payment thus:

?

CONTACT/ADDRESS
YOUR MAIL TO:

?

MR.
ALVARO TORRES,

AVANGARDE
CONSULTS LIMITED,

LONDON, UNITED
  KINGDOM.

Tel: +44
701113 7430, +44 701113 7434

Fax: +44 7005968023

EMAILS: avangarde_consulting at yahoo.co.uk

EMAILS: avangarde_consultant at uymail.com

?

In line
with this, your US$685,000.00 will be paid to you upon confirmation and
clarification by our claims agent who will immediately commence the process to
facilitate the release of your winnings as soon as you contact him. Also
include your telephone number(s) when contacting the agent.

?

Congratulations
once more from all members and staff of this program and thank you for being
part of our promotional lottery program.

?

Sincerely
yours,

?

Mary-Ann
McGregor (Ms.)

?

Results
Coordinator.

?

?

N.B.
Should there be any changes in address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Do not send your response to this e-mail account.

?

Anybody
under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

?

DISCLAIMER
AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

?

The
information contained in this message and any accompanying pages are considered
Strictly Confidential and therefore Legally Protected. This information is
intended solely for the use of the addressee. Access to this message by anyone
else is expressly unauthorized. If you are not the intended and named recipient
of this transmission, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or
omitted or action to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited, unadvised and
may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received
this message in error.

?

Thank
you.

?

?

?

?

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.