[Debian-hebrew-package] YOUR COMPENSATION

MR. Nike Obi basileneanya1 at pghmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:44:39 CET 2007

 Dear Friend,

I wish to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a
new partner from Japan. Now I am in Japan for investment projects with my partner. Therefore
contact my secretary in Cotonou Benin Republic his information are below;

MR.Henry Dona
Email: (henry_dona_2008 at yahoo.fr)

He will send you a CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT of ($800.000.00 ) compensation which I kept for all the
past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in that transaction.

Most importantly, send to him your current Contact Address and your Telephone Numbers to enable him
send you the BANK DRFAT.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that I can share the joy with you.

Thanks and God bless you.

MR. Nike Obi

 Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense.        Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.