[Debian-hebrew-package] PROMOTION AWARD WINNER.

AWARD CENTRE ESPAÑA mariagil at web.de
Sat May 5 14:12:43 UTC 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are delighted to congratulate you over your email success in our computer sweepstake . This is a Computer program in which cooperate and individual email addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You have been approve for the star prize of US $887 000:00 (Eight Hundred And Eighty Seven Thou sand United State Dollars Only)

To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

Prosegur Consult S.A.
E-mail:- prosegurconsult at emailaccount.com
Contact Person:-Mr. Felipe Reyes

Ref No:-EMSL/ 2007/AP.
Ticke t No: - T W M T/1 800/806
Lucky No:- 07-13-31.54-640
Ser ial No: - MUO TI/82536

You must contact the appointed agent with your Full Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number) via email to process the immediate payment of your prize.

The Validity period of the winnings is for 30 working days hence you are expected to make your claims immediately.

Once again congratulations !!!

Best Regards,

Mrs. Maria Gil Xativa.
Director.