[Debian-hebrew-package] Invitation Letter from McKnight

Invitation Letter united_kingdom1 at windstream.net
Tue May 8 01:51:34 UTC 2007

Hi,
I'm Dr Brown McKnight, born in Texas. But live in England. I love making Friends from all around the world, most especially honest individuals. I would love to meet you in person to know how best we can uplift the plight of children and youths in the less developed countries such as Africa and Asia and see how best we can make the world a better place to live in.

It is my pleasure to tell you that there is a youth Conference coming up soon both in the United State and Spain respectively. Theme: "anti-terrorism and child Labor". This conferences are Free, the Sponsors will responsible for your air ticket, both in the United State and Spain and the Conference committee will also fax a letter to the America embassy within your country, so do not worry about Visa, This conference is sponsored annually by UNICEF, USAID, WHO, UNESCO, the United Nations Security Council and First Ladies of Presidents of United Nations

All you have to do is to WRITE AN APPLICATION LETTER to the conference Office telling them that you want attends the youth Conferences that will be taking place in both the United State and Spain.

Send your application to the conference Application office
EMAIL:gyc_2007_application at excite.com
: globalyouthsconference_007 at yahoo.co.uk
Phone: +44 703 191 7703

MR SMITH is the Name of the man handling the application just tell him that I recommended you to him so that your application can be given an attention.

I will love to see you there. For any enquiry please contact me via my
Private email:drbrownmcknight at yahoo.co.uk
God bless you. Have a nice day.
McKnight