[Debian-hebrew-package] URGENT Mrs. MARIAM ALI

ali mariam fmariam48 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:37:51 UTC 2007

Sir,
I Greet  you, there is no other way i can communicate you, i got your
contact
on web/internet  I am  Mrs. MARIAM ALI ,69 years old widow & no
child,suffering
from long time cancer . According to my doctor my condition  is critical
and I might not  survive.I beleive in God and I know that I will not die,but
will
live to declare the glory of God. My late husband (Genaral Martins ALI )and
my only son were killed during the (ABIDJAN- BOUAKE) Crisis some years
back(take a look)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3993265.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3995429.stm
I have the sum of Five million,One hundred thousand US Dollars($5.1m) The
fund
is presently deposited with a financial company in Cotonou Rep of Benin for
security reasons and all the documents concerning the fund are in the
custody
 of my lawyer.I inherited the money from my late husband who was an
industralist
 and international businessman. I have prayed concerning this donation for
God's
guidance and if n your heart you geniunely and faithfully desire-to use this
fund for the
propagation
of God's work in any form whether for charity, ministry evangelical work or
otherwise in relation to God'swork,do get in -touch with me for further
arrangements
with my lawyer on how you will receive my Charity donation.
God bless you once again and as you receive,give and give God all the Glory.

Contact me through this my private yahoo id (mariamali1961 at yahoo.fr ).or
mariamali at katamail.com
Better still call  on my House Mate 00229 93 90 22 92 ( silva duek)

URGENT  Mrs. MARIAM ALI