[Debian-hebrew-package] YOU HAVE WON! ( CONTACT MR. ANOLD STILL)

WORLD CUP loto22 at bellsouth.net
Sat May 26 02:51:06 UTC 2007

WORLD CUP 2010
FREE LOTTERY DRAW HEADQUARTERS,
LIVERPOOL LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to announce your email address as one of the 200 lucky
winners in the Free Lotto draw held on the 24th of may 2007. All 200
winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 100,000,000
{ONE HUNDRED MILLION} international emails addresses.

Consequently, You have therefore been approved for a total payout of
GBP £1, 000.000.00 (ONE MILLION POUNDS) only. Your email address
emerged along side with 199 others as a category of winner in this year's
Annual Draw.

The world cup lottery 2010 is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft
Corporation, Coca Cola, Nokia, MTN, the Intel Group, Toyota ,Toshiba.
The world cup free lottery draw is held once in every four years
interval.

And is also organized to encourage the use of internet and computers.
We are proud to say that over GBP £25 Million Pounds are won annually
in more than 150 countries world-wide.
World cup 2010. Consequently, You have therefore been
approved for a total pay out of GBP £1, 000,000.00 (ONE MILLION
POUNDS) only.

The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment
order:For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till you claim your prize money.This is part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program. Please be warned.

To file your claim, please contact our UK Representative Agent with
your winning details and fill the form below to enable us process your
winning prize;

NAME.................
ADDRESS..............
PHONE................
OCCUPATION...........
NATIONALITY..........

NOTE: WE HAVE TWO OPTION OF DELIVERY WON PRIZES TO WINNERS, WHICH IS THROUGH COURIER OR DIRECT
BANK TRANSFER WITH A RECOMMENDED BANK (SWISS BANK)

NAME; Mr. Anold Still
EMAIL; info_worldcup2010freelottery at yahoo.co.uk

Sincerely,
Mrs. Larisa Hull