[Debian-hebrew-package] Prize Ref No.: NLL/CN/6654/CP

DAYZERS LOTTERY info at dayzers.nl
Sat Oct 6 02:39:35 UTC 2007

DAYZERS  INTER LOTTO BV 2007
www.dayzers.nl
LONDON BRANCHOFFICE
Rex House
96 Regent Street, London SW1E 5ER T,
United Kingdom.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of  the winners of the DAYZERS
INTER LOTTO BV  from the free (Computer Email Ballot) internationalLottery
Program by the Lotto.nl. held on the 25th of February, 2007.  Your email
ID included among the 50,000 different email addresses wheresubmitted by
our partner international email provider companies.

Prize Ref No.: NLL/CN/6654/CP
Lottery Group: Consolation PrizeGroup
Prize Amount: US $1 MillionDollars Only*

To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent in our LONDON
BRANCH OFFICE,the Lottery Claims Processing Officer in UK with your
winning information provided above .

Agents Name: Mr.Philip Tuer
Email: claimagentnl at yahoo.com.hk
Tel:+(44) 704 573 0580
Tel:+(44) 703 590 0745
Fax:+4470478944

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Please you are tochoose your payment option at which you want your fund
Paid to you;listed below is our payment modalities and option of payment.

(1) BY COURIER SERVICE:
(2)ELECTRONIC WIRE TRANSFER:

 Congratulationsonce again from all our staffs both here in London and
Netherland on your consolation prize winning, we hope you will partake in
our forth coming DAYZERS  INTER LOTTO BV.

Yours truly,
Mrs.Jessica Woods,
(Lottery Coordinator)