[Debian-hebrew-package] YOU HAVE WON THE EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY

meanmom45 at cinci.rr.com meanmom45 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Oct 11 12:05:41 UTC 2007

EURO MILLIONS INTERNATIONAL
175 WOODHILL ROAD, BULKYARD, LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM
FROM: THE DESK OF THE CYBER ANALYST,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT.

Dear Winner,

Be informed that your email address has Won our prize 600,000GBP
from the EURO MILLIONS INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO.Your e-mail address
attached to

(1) Batch. No: EULO/2907/444/908/07
(11) Ticket No: WRNM/SMI/5990
(111) Lucky No: 10-23-44-72-80
(iv) Serial No: MUOTI/82536
(v)Ref. Nº: ESM/WIN/008/05/10/MA

You are to urgently reply to this email to confirm the details of your
winnings.

To file for your claim, Please contact our fiducial agent:
Name:Mr.John Owens
E-mail:euromillion_notification90 at yahoo.co.uk
Tell:(+44)7045708151

Please include your Winning Ticket number and your personal contact
information, names, telephone and fax data for the immediate processing
of your claims.

Sincerely
Brain Hunt.

EURO MILLIONS INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR