[Debian-hebrew-package] Notice From C.B.N

Central Bank Of Nigeria infocbn8601 at yahoo.gr
Sat Sep 8 01:13:55 UTC 2007

Έχω καινούργια διεύθυνση email!Τώρα μπορείτε να μου στέλνετε email στη διεύθυνση: infocbn8601 at yahoo.gr

Notice From C.B.N

- Sir/Madam, Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the Shipment of your contract sum, part payment of Fifteen Million United States Dollars (USD$15,000,000.00), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and have left C.B.N office to the Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight.Note carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not disclose it to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (That is you).Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 36kg On No account should you disclose the content of the Crate with the Courier Services for fear of Betrayal so do not allow them to know that the Content is money. In the meantime, contact the Courier Services as soon as you receive this E-mail via their email address: ( infodiplomatic_courierservice at gawab.com )For you to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give Them your address where the consignment will be Delivered and then get back to me as soon as possible So that I can give you the key code number of the consignment and also the vital document that will prove you rightful owner of this consignment as soon as they arrive. Congratulations and remain blessed. Best Regards, Rev. Chima Beko. C. B .N TREASURY DIRECTOR.