[Debian-hebrew-package] Sunkui oil painting studio

Sun Kui xiaogen14art at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 02:37:14 UTC 2008

Greetings!
        Please allow me introduce myself: We are Sunkui Oil Painting Studio.
We have the top-flight art studio and a team of highly skilled professional artists. We have many years of experience of creating paintings for both commercial use and individual clients world wide. We are very glad to offer our painting services to you.
We specialize in painting pictures based on photographs you send to us. We are often hired to do portraites, land scapes,  flowers,and something others. We can make any size you want, or drawing pictures.No job is too big or too small. Our work is very professional and our prices are reasonable.
  We have worked many times with commercial artists in Europe and America painting corridors. And they are both praise our professional high quality workmanship .Our clients are very satisfied with our work, seeking our services again and again.
We are sure you will be pleased with our high quality workmanship and high speed ! We normally finish your work within five to seven business days following receipt picture. when we complete the work, we will email the photograph to you of the finished work for your opinion. You can either approve the work or request any revisions you'd like made. We will continue revising it as necessary until you are completely satisfied.

We safely package and ship your work through FedEx or UPS.

Price Estimates:
Please send us an email describing what you want: a painting or a drawing, and the approximate size you need. We will send you a free price estimate.
Shipping cost is based on your location and is not included in this quote.
As with any creative work-  the price will be based on the complexity and size of the job.

If you have any questions please  contact us.

We hope to offer service to you!

Thank you

The Sunkui Oil Painting Studio
xiaogen14art at hotmail.com

优联网络 http://www.chinamysql.com  专业提供各类虚拟主机,不满意可获退款。

强势套餐:100M主机送顶级域名,送10个10M企业油箱,加送20个二级域名,仅需318元/年!

三龙证券投资 http://3long.sayba.com 为您提供专业理财服务。现在购买只需588元,赠送价值超过1800元的礼品!

说吧网上商城 http://shop.sayba.com 全是厂商直销的新品或折上折的商品,是您网络购物的好去处!

使用极星邮件群发,无须通过邮件服务器,直达对方邮箱,速度绝对一流!

软件下载网址:http://www.lovexin.com,更多的超酷软件等你来下载哦!