[Debian-hebrew-package] LOAN OFFER

MR HOWARD THOMAS barr_steveokon2004 at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Feb 13 09:00:39 UTC 2008

Seasons Greatings

Are you a business man or woman ? Are you in any financial mess or do
    you
need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle
    your
debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business?
Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain
capital loan from local banks/other financial institutes? Do you need
    a loan or funding for any reason such as :

a) Personal Loan,Business Expansion ,
b) Business Start-up ,Education,
c) Debt Consolidation ,
d) Hard Money Loans

We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% and with no credit check ,we
offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital,
    business
loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason!".
However, Our method, offers you the chance to state the amount of loan
needed and also the duration you can affordThis gives you a real chance
get the funds you need!
Any interested\Applicants should Fill the application details below on
    my email at mrhowardthomas at live.com

APPLICATION DETAILS
1) FULL NAMES:
2) CONTACT ADDRESS: