[Debian-hebrew-package] ATTN; TO ALL CHARITY ORGANISATION/PERSONNEL‏ (reply to steve_smith.2 at hotmail.com)

steve0smith at easydoesit.com steve0smith at easydoesit.com
Mon Feb 18 12:10:43 UTC 2008

Hello dear reader,

I am Mr Steve Smith. I am a UK citizen aged 58. I am a retired hospital porter. I am married to my wife Mrs. Ida Smith with no kids. I am currently suffering from a Potentially Fatal Heart Defect which means i have few days left to leave on this Earth as my team of doctors has pronounced.

I am currently the winner of the Britains National Lottery worth 19million pounds (38Million Dollars) held last month, January 2008. It was by an extra stroke of luck that my wife and I stopped off on the way home from a
family visit to buy some lucky dip tickets and it was one of those which hit the jackpot.

Please see these web sites:

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSL3071694420080131?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080131/od_nm/lottery_odd_dc

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4382482a4560.html

http://peilo.com/tag/steve-smith/

My tragedy: There are no shops in the cemetary. And moreover, my beloved wife Ida, was hit by high blood pressure which ended up in paralyses of the right limbs, last friday - 1st February, 2008. The world has ended for me. My wife and i have just decided to distirbute the money to CHARITY. I am contacting you to be of charity with this money. I have lodged this money in one the leading banks in England here after collecting the won amount in cheque. This cheque has since cleared into my bank account. I want you to confirm that you will help me to distribute this money to CHARITY /CHARITY HOMES and MOTHERLESS BABIES HOMES in and around your location. I want you to also use this money as aid to poor waring countries especially in AFRICA where the rate of poverty is high. Please promise me you will do all these for me, my wife and for my soul so i can rest in peace when it is time.

Do give your phone number and Fax number so i can contact with the necessary vital documents for the claim and i would like to talk with you on phone too.

Send your reply to only this email: steve_smith.2 at hotmail.com

Yours in Charity,
Steve Smith.
Britain's National Lottery Winner 'Jan 2008 Edition'