[Debian-hebrew-package] mail.

mat morphy morphymat at student.com
Wed Jul 2 05:44:14 UTC 2008

Hello,
I work as the Head of Fund, Executive Manager with Fidelity Investment UK,
the World Leading Investment & Fund Management Institution based in
UK/Channel Island.
*www.fidelity-international.com* <http://www.fidelity-international.com>

I have an Investor under my portfolio with a closing balance of $22.m( USD)
as his initial deposit.
This Investor died three years ago, leaving no WILL or AUTHORIZATION for
re-transfer of his Investment and its proceeds to the INHERITOR.I have
personally carried out an Investigation on the subject matter that took me
12 months to finalize and was made to understand that the Family or
Relatives of the Investor knows nothing about his Investment with Fidelity.
And none have any records of all his deposits and investment with us leaving
an avenue for claiming of the said funds.
If you are interested, I can present you as the INHERITOR with proper
documentation that will qualify you to have the funds claimed, and on doing
this our establishment will not question the release of the funds to you as
I will make sure that we comply with the laid down and laws and regulations
of claiming the Investment of a deceased Investor in our Establishment.
Our sharing ratio will be 50:50.Please contact me for more details if
interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely.
Mr. Martins Morphy