[Debian-hebrew-package] LOAN OFFER .......APPLY NOW

kelvin brown kellsbrownloanagency at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 17:57:42 UTC 2008

Tired of finding Loans and Mortgages? Has been consistently rejected by
banks and other financial institutions? The good news is here! Loan our
offers ranging from $ 5000.00 Min. to $10000000.00 Max. at 3.5%  interest
rate . Loans for Personal Loans or business development acompetitive edge
/business expansion.We are certified, trustworthy,
reliable,efficient,fastand dynamic.

We offer the following kinds of loans:

*Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
*Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
*Consolidation Loan
*Combination Loan and many more

INTERESTED APPLICANTS INITIAL INFORMATIONS NEEDED ARE:

Contact Address:............
City/Zip Code:..............