[Debian-hebrew-package] Your assistant is needed?

Mr. Richmond Wood richmond_wood at linuxmail.org
Mon Mar 24 14:41:17 UTC 2008

GREETINGS FROM Richmond Wood

HSBC Bank plc
455 Strand,London,
WC2R 0RH,

The sum of GBP 7.500,000,000,(Seven million five
Hundred Thousands Grate British Pounds) was found in a
dormant account in my branch(HSBC BANK LONDON). The
depositor passed away leaving no inheritor on records.

This amount is under my supervision and can only
beapproved to a person who provides documents sworn
before a British Notary Public(NP) claiming to be the
distant relation to the late depositor.

If not claimed now, it will be seized during the year
End  audit exercise of November 2008.Should we agree
to work the bases of mutual trust, I will send you the
relevant document in my custody and guide you properly
so that it will be approved and released to your
account for our mutual benefit.

I am offering you 40 percent of the total as your own
share.Please contact me urgently for full details.

Thanks.

Mr. Richmond Wood