[Debian-hebrew-package] WE OFFER FINANCIAL SERVICES!!!

LOAN FIRM SERVICE mrjpaulson at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 11:17:25 UTC 2008

LOAN FIRM SERVICE

We are a fully registered and certified loan agency that offers loan
And other kind of financial services, at a very low interest rate, within
A maximum of 3 working days, to all genuinely interested individuals
And co-operate financier for real estate and any kinds of business
Financing across the globe.

We offer Loans to individuals, Firms and co-operate bodies at 3% interest
rate
per annum, Loan terms determinant. The Minimum/Smallest amount you can borrow
is $5,000.00 US Dollars to Maximum of $10.Million.

Are you looking for funds to finance that project of yours, or you are
Financially broke, Why not Come and get a very genuine loan, from a very
Genuine and reliable source, aput a final stop to all your financial
Needs. If interested in our financial services, contact our loan service,
At:
E-mail:mr_paulson at yahoo.cn
Contact Name: Mr John Paulson
Tel: +2347038884969
Tel: 0117038884969

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.