[Debian-hebrew-package] Packages Debian/Ubuntu for libhocr 0.10

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:17:34 UTC 2008

hello

thank you for your mail

1. i hope that we will have time to publish new packages during the
holidays (rosh-hashanah and sukkot)

2. did you try to compile the package on ubuntu ?

you will need:
# apt-get install build-essential swig python-dev libtiff4-dev python-glade2

get the source from hocr.berlios.de , extract it, cd to the
source-root directory and do:

# ./configure --prefix=/usr
# make
# sudo make install

to uninstall do from the source-root directory:
# sudo make uninstall
thanks
shana tova
kobi