[Debian-hebrew-package] urgent respond

yakubu_danjuma101 yakubu_danjuma101 at libero.it
Mon Apr 20 16:10:53 UTC 2009

FROM THE DESK OF  MR YAKUBU DANJUMA  THE BILL & EXCHANGE  MANAGER BANK COMMERCIAL DU BURKINA (BCB  Dear Friend,  First and foremost,accept my apologies , i am the manager of bills and exchange section   at the foreign remtttance department of BANK COMMERCIAL DU BURKINA (BCB)   here in ouagadougou,Burkina faso, west africa, in my department I discovered the sum of ($16m   us dollars) for more details abuot this bussiness write me back to this email address   yakubu_danjuma888 at yahoo.co.in ,  Please I want you to visit the website below for more information  Crash:www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html