[Debian-hebrew-package] My dear good friend,

loveth godwin loveth_godwin6017 at msn.com
Mon Aug 10 17:39:25 UTC 2009

My dear good friend,

My name is Loveth Godwin I am 20 years old girl. This is a compelling story, and I beg you to be patient and read through to the end. I was adopted in by Mr. Samuel Godwin, a successful cocoa farmer in Ivory Coast . Mr Samuel Williams died as a result of the political crisis in Ivory Coast .

I loved Mr Samuel Godwin for his kindness to me; for taking me out of the motherless baby home and make me his own daughter. He simply adopted me because he had no child on his own. I had no memory of my real parents.

Before the death of Mr Samuel on June 12 2007 he called me on the hospital bed and narrated to me that he has some money deposited in the bank.

Two weeks ago, I received a letter from the bank. The manager of this bank in his letter apologized to me for waiting so long to contact me; information of my father death simply did not reach him until a chance newspaper publication alerted him of the fact. I was then invited to come forward to their bank claiming of the money.

I therefore decided to look for a foreign partner who will help me claim the money from the bank and arrange for the transfer of the money to  abroad in your country and at the same time assist me to come over to your country to stay with you and continue my education.

I desperately need your help!  I need you to contact the bank on my behalf as the "CONSIGNEE"; claim the money and arrange to transfer the money to your country. Once this transferred to your country is made, you will send me ticket and visa to come and meet you in your country.

There is absolutely NO RISK to you; please reach me through this confidential Email for more introductions.

I am waiting for your response soon.
Sincerely
Miss Loveth Godwin.