[Debian-hebrew-package] Your Bank Draft.

Peter Jr Arth arth_peterjr at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 01:50:12 UTC 2009

Dear Friend,

I am very happy to inform, you about my success in getting that fund.I want you to contact my Accountant Officer on the information below.Contact person Accountant Officer Mr Ken Philip  in Benin for him to send the money to you.

Name:Mr Ken Philip
EMAIL: kenphily at aol.fr

Finally Ask him to send you the sum of (£950,000.00) in a cashier's Check,which I kept for Your compensation. Contact him immediately on this for more details on how you will receive your cashier check.

With Best Regards.
Eng.Pete Joseph