[Debian-hebrew-package] GOOD DAY

kevin kwme kevinkwme_1 at msn.com
Wed May 27 20:53:02 UTC 2009

From: Mr. Kelvin Kwame
Manager International
Commercial Bank Ghana,
First Light, Kaneshi Branch.
TEL: +233 271-584 956

Hello Sir/Madam ,

Please I got your contact from my bank global email addresses catalogue for 2007 and I believed you are an honest person and also trust worthy to entrust this transfer with.

My name is Kelvin Kwame. I am the manager of the International Commercial Bank Ghana, First Light, Kaneshi Branch. I am a Ghanaian, married with two kids.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of US $2,000.000.00.. This fund is the excess profit of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the last bank financial year. I have already submitted an approved end of the year financial report for the year 2007 to my Head office here in Accra and they will never know of this excess. I have since then, placed this fund on a suspense Account Without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this.

It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.

If you accept this offer, Please I will appreciate your timely response. Thank you.

With regards,
Mr. Kelvin Kwame