[Debian-hebrew-package] Dear Friend I need your assistance

Major James Ken leong_kirk at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 15:06:26 UTC 2010

Dear Friend,

How are you doing? Sorry in invented into your privacy, but Permit me the manner with which I am seeking your assistance, because I am short of options and have no other choice. I am Major James Ken, I am a US Army Stationed in Iraq. The reason why I’m seeking for your assistance is to enable you contributes immensely to the actualization of my dream on the deal i am about introducing you into.

Iraq is gradually undergoing a rebuilding process in some parts and there is much need for reconstruction. Work has been risky, as we lose some of our soldier on confrontation. As we where doing our normal inspection routine, we discovered an unusual bulge In a cellar, containing huge amount of money, and we decided to take some and return some to our superior's, after which i received a share worth $25.200.000 usd.

Currently Iraq is getting worst, i need a good, sincere and honey person whom, i will entrust this money to, for safe keep, I am willing to give you 15% of the total money, get back to me immediately if you are willing to help this is my email jamesken011 at live.com.

Once i hear from you, i will tell you more about this deal and how we shall achive it.

Regards,

Major James Ken.