[Debian-hebrew-package] I Need your assistance

MR Jerry Ntai jerryntai48 at yahoo.com.hk
Sun Feb 21 13:35:13 UTC 2010

Good Day

I am the Head of Operations in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business
proposal in the tune of US$28.500.000 to be transferred to an offshore
account with your assistance if willing.

I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction,I intend to
give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance,if interested
I will send you the full transaction  details on receipt of your response.

You can contact me on my private email: (jerryntai5 at yahoo.com.hk)  and send
me the following information
for documentation purpose:

(1)Full name: