[Debian-hebrew-package] Contact Rev Fred Duke immediately to receive your compensation without any delay.

DAVID HIRR davidhirr9 at ig.com.br
Thu Jul 29 07:47:11 UTC 2010

            [image: Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon]

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH WORLD BANK.

Attn:

                     How are you?

*You may not understand why this mail came to you.We have been having series
of meeting for the past 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the secretary
to the UNITED NATIONS. I am  Mrs  Vivian Solange. the United Nations
District Officer.

Please note that this email is to all the people that have been scammed in
any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them
with the sum of US$(500,000.00)

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their
contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished  transaction or
international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this
have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact our
paying center as they are  our representative in Republic of Benin, contact
them immediately for your International Bank Satisfied Draft of
USD$500,000.00 This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose, so they
will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice in your
country or in any country of the world. *

*
*

*Therefore, you should send to Rev Fred Duke your full Name,your direct
telephone number and your correct Postal Address where you want them to send
the Draft to you. *

*
*

*Contact Rev Fred Duke immediately to receive your compensation without any
delay.

Rev Fred Duke *

*Financial Director
No 1/6 st Akpapa Segbeya
Email: Revfred_Duke at yahoo.com *

* *

*  *

*We will request you to get back to this office as soon as you have received
and confirmed your payment. *

*
Making the world a better place. *

*Regards,