[Debian-hebrew-package] Dear

Mrs. Larry Andrew satya_edward at webmail.umm.ac.id
Tue Nov 2 12:44:29 UTC 2010

My Good Friend,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your email contact listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in London. I will like to introduce my self, i am Mrs. Larry Andrew 46 year old woman and i am an accountant in Barclays Bank in London, as personal accountant to late Mr. Newton Jackson who dead at Earthquake crashed in the Capital City of Haiti. Late Newton Jackson dead living the sum of 250,000,000.00 British Pounds in a coded account section in our bank department it has been keep in a coded section in a secret way for that they was no next of kin as the beneficiary of this amount of funds, i will provide you all the document that the bank will ask you to provide as the beneficiary and all the coded particulars to the account is with me,i need some-one that i will give it to so that we can work together to received the funds from the bank. You have to understand that you are not going to spend any amount of money on this transa
 ction.

You will be rewarded with percentage of the total sum of any amount that you want from the funds as a partnership. Can you be my partner on this? All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum and I will re-profile the funds with your full name and information with identification of prove as the beneficiary of this amount  (250,000,000.00) Pounds, which will enable the bank transfer the money to you. I have decided to use this money to relocate to your country.

As soon as you indicate your interest, further instructions will be passed on to you on the procedure that we will follow in accomplishing this deal.

With Best Regards
Mrs. Larry Andrew
Reply To: mrs_larryandrew01 at yahoo.com.hk